Integrating Biomarkers into Asthma and COPD Clinical Trials
Biomarkers are a promising and highly sought after solution for more predictable asthma and COPD trial outcomes and better disease management for patients, and there continues to be growing investment in novel pathways and mechanisms of action in the pursuit of viable biomarkers for asthma and COPD studies. Currently, however, there are few real success stories.
Watch the webinar Integrating Biomarkers into Asthma and COPD Clinical Trials to see Louis Renzetti, Ph.D., vice president, strategic labs operations, and Dr. Wesley Hicks, senior medical director, global product development, provide an overview of the current disease understanding for asthma and COPD, the state of biomarker development and the challenges and strategies for integrating biomarkers into asthma and COPD clinical development programs. In addition, Sarah Roberts, Ph.D., director, global regulatory affairs, provides an assessment of the current global regulatory environment for biomarkers.
Watch this webinar and learn:
- Current disease understanding of asthma and COPD
- Current state of the art of biomarkers as well as emerging therapies and future trends
- How and when to select a biomarker and integration into clinical development programs
- Clinical trial considerations, including trial design, patient and site selection, and utilization of central labs
- Current regulatory environment for biomarkers